WARRIORS ROLEPLAY!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a web-site where fans can act as any of the warriors cats. based of the books by Erin hunter.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Silverstar's dream (anyone can post)

Go down 
+2
Bramblefire
Silverstar
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bramblefire
Warrior
Warrior
Bramblefire

Silverstar's dream (anyone can post) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverstar's dream (anyone can post)   Silverstar's dream (anyone can post) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:32 am

OOC: LOL!
Back to top Go down
Tigerclaw
Warrior
Warrior
Tigerclaw

PostSubject: Re: Silverstar's dream (anyone can post)   Silverstar's dream (anyone can post) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:33 am

"Well, shes not a very good leader, bowing to her warriors like thier star clan, now is she?" she snickered.

OOC: LLOL

Last edited by Tigerclaw on Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rainfall
Warrior
Warrior
Rainfall

PostSubject: Re: Silverstar's dream (anyone can post)   Silverstar's dream (anyone can post) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:33 am

OOC: LOLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bramblefire
Warrior
Warrior
Bramblefire

Bramble glared at the new warrior.
Back to top Go down
Silverstar
Admin
Silverstar

Silverstar suddely got back to her feet. and stared st her warriors I have also been fainting. I AM A WRECK!!!! the leader said.
Back to top Go down
https://warriorsrock.rpg-board.net
Bramblefire
Warrior
Warrior
Bramblefire

PostSubject: Re: Silverstar's dream (anyone can post)   Silverstar's dream (anyone can post) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:34 am

"Well go to StarClan then!" Bramblefire said
Back to top Go down
Tigerclaw
Warrior
Warrior
Tigerclaw

PostSubject: Re: Silverstar's dream (anyone can post)   Silverstar's dream (anyone can post) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:35 am

"Indeed..." she snickered.
Back to top Go down
Rainfall
Warrior
Warrior
Rainfall

PostSubject: Re: Silverstar's dream (anyone can post)   Silverstar's dream (anyone can post) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:36 am

Rainfall raised an eyebrow at Tigerclaw, positive that this was not the way to act aorund a leader. She looked at Silverstar.
Back to top Go down
Silverstar
Admin
Silverstar

PostSubject: Re: Silverstar's dream (anyone can post)   Silverstar's dream (anyone can post) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:37 am

Thank you! silverstar said I didn't know i had to pass out for you to believe me! she said. she walked by, glaring at them while she passed
Back to top Go down
Bramblefire
Warrior
Warrior
Bramblefire

PostSubject: Re: Silverstar's dream (anyone can post)   Silverstar's dream (anyone can post) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:37 am

"Didn't know you had to lie." Bramble mumbled
Back to top Go down
Tigerclaw
Warrior
Warrior
Tigerclaw

PostSubject: Re: Silverstar's dream (anyone can post)   Silverstar's dream (anyone can post) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:38 am

"Thats not what i meant... I mean DIE!"
Back to top Go down
Bramblefire
Warrior
Warrior
Bramblefire

PostSubject: Re: Silverstar's dream (anyone can post)   Silverstar's dream (anyone can post) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:40 am

Bramble pounced on the cat before she could make a step. "No fighting!" Bramble hissed in the cat's ear
Back to top Go down
Rainfall
Warrior
Warrior
Rainfall

PostSubject: Re: Silverstar's dream (anyone can post)   Silverstar's dream (anyone can post) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:40 am

Rainfall eyed her leader as she walked past. She still didn't quite believe her.
Back to top Go down
Silverstar
Admin
Silverstar

PostSubject: Re: Silverstar's dream (anyone can post)   Silverstar's dream (anyone can post) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:43 am

Silverstar could read all the cat's minds. She indeed was telling the truth Rainfall, would you like to journy to the moonstone with me?the leader asked her
Back to top Go down
Rainfall
Warrior
Warrior
Rainfall

PostSubject: Re: Silverstar's dream (anyone can post)   Silverstar's dream (anyone can post) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:49 am

Rainfall gasped. She was stunned. She couldn't find her voice. Rainfall wasn't even sure if she wanted to come.
Back to top Go down
Silverstar
Admin
Silverstar

PostSubject: Re: Silverstar's dream (anyone can post)   Silverstar's dream (anyone can post) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 9:50 am

OOC: who pounced on who?!

IC: I have become quite lonely, talking to starclan alone, will you accompany me? She asked the in-shock warrior cat again
Back to top Go down
Bramblefire
Warrior
Warrior
Bramblefire

PostSubject: Re: Silverstar's dream (anyone can post)   Silverstar's dream (anyone can post) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:23 am

OOC: I pounced on tiger lol
Back to top Go down
Silverstar
Admin
Silverstar

PostSubject: Re: Silverstar's dream (anyone can post)   Silverstar's dream (anyone can post) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:46 am

OOC: ok

IC: Rain fall will you travel to the moonstone with me please? She asked
Back to top Go down
Cougarpride
Warrior
Warrior
Cougarpride

PostSubject: Re: Silverstar's dream (anyone can post)   Silverstar's dream (anyone can post) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 1:24 am

Rainfall glanced at her friends. She then nodded mutely.

EDIT: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! i did this on the other site, too!!!!!!!!!!! geez, this is Rainfall, and don't forget that. This one post is Rainfall. I assure you, this will never happen again!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tigerclaw
Warrior
Warrior
Tigerclaw

PostSubject: Re: Silverstar's dream (anyone can post)   Silverstar's dream (anyone can post) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:08 pm

Tigerclaw growled. "I will fight if i please!" she yowled as she launched herself on top of Silverstar. She raked her claws along Silverstar's back.

OOC: In this site, Tiger has an attitude! lol!
Back to top Go down
Rainfall
Warrior
Warrior
Rainfall

PostSubject: Re: Silverstar's dream (anyone can post)   Silverstar's dream (anyone can post) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:47 am

Rainfall leaped onto Tigerclaw's back, dragged her off of the leader, then pinned her down. "You stay off of my leader, you got that?" she growled as fiercely as possible in Tigerclaw's ear.
Back to top Go down
Tigerclaw
Warrior
Warrior
Tigerclaw

PostSubject: Re: Silverstar's dream (anyone can post)   Silverstar's dream (anyone can post) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:15 pm

"Weakling!" she growled as she slipped under Rainfall and raked her belly. She launched herself at Silverstar again.
Back to top Go down
Silverstar
Admin
Silverstar

PostSubject: Re: Silverstar's dream (anyone can post)   Silverstar's dream (anyone can post) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 11:43 am

SIlverstar suddenly dissaperd, and found herself at the moonstone.

OOC: I'm gonna make a 'kin' page. i know you, and ur sister r on here... but is ur brother?
Back to top Go down
Tigerclaw
Warrior
Warrior
Tigerclaw

PostSubject: Re: Silverstar's dream (anyone can post)   Silverstar's dream (anyone can post) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 7:43 pm

Tigerclaw leaped off of Rainfall and hurtled towards the Moonstone. There she found Silverstar, asleep with her nose touching the Moonstone. "Pittiful excuse for a leader!" she whispered angrily as she kicked and clawed Silversuns sleeping body.
Back to top Go down
icewings

icewings

PostSubject: Re: Silverstar's dream (anyone can post)   Silverstar's dream (anyone can post) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:41 am

icewings stepped into the wet forest "oh gosh where am i?" she said and padded along untill she found a camp-like terrain.She saw different cats of all breeds,sizes,and pelts. "woah" she said and fixed her gaze on a silver-pelted cat " uh....... excuse me?" she said as she approached the cat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silverstar's dream (anyone can post)   Silverstar's dream (anyone can post) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silverstar's dream (anyone can post)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2